- The Perry In-line Aspirator Pre-Cleaner removes dust, chaff, husks, awns and material lighter than the grain.
- 4 capacities available 30tph, 60tph, 100tph and 150tph.
- Grain is internally spread over the full width of the chamber and the air is pulled through the cascading grain to remove the light dust and chaff.
- The rate of airflow can be adjusted to suit a variety of crops using an adjustable slide using the chain wheel at the side of the cleaner.
- Perry also manufactures a full range of exhaust ducting and cyclones to collect the rubbish removed.
- All galvanised steel with a weatherproof motor for external and internal installation.
AC150 ASPIRATOR PRE CLEANER
- Ideal for removal of light dust & chaff and improving the bulk density of light crop samples.
- Fan can be situated on cyclone so the exhaust ducting is under negative pressure to minimise dust leaks.
- Comes complete with 4 fitted mounting brackets.
- Fully galvanised construction for outdoor use.
- Triple extraction point for 3 times the performance.
- 380mm diameter clip together exhaust ducting.
- Fully adjustable internal guides to ensure the best performance on every crop.
- Side viewing panels to see the effect of adjustments.
- Air control at fan.
- 4kW Fan.
ROTARY PRE CLEANER
This pre-cleaner is designed for simple, fast removal of light and heavy (rubble) impurities in the cereal. It is essential for the quality of the cereal that a pre-cleaner is installed at the dryer inlet, as it homogenizes the product, preventing clogging and reducing energy consumption. The aspirator version reduces the emission of dust into the atmosphere.
The product enters by gravity into a cylindrical rotating drum with interchangeable perforated screens. The good product passes through pre-set holes, while the large impurities come out at the end of drum. The choice of screen perforation size depends on the product, the moisture content and the type of reject to separate out.
ROTARY ASPIRATION CLEANER
This machine removes light dust particles as well as separating good quality grain from splits and trash. The rotary drum cleaner with aspiration is essential for cleaning cereals that have to be stocked for a long time, avoiding overheating which can be caused by chaff, husks, split grains etc. The final product will be healthier and have a pleasant aspect
The product enters by gravity into a motorised roller distributor and is evenly distributed over its whole width; the subsequent curtain descent of cereal encounters a cross airflow, which carries away light impurities (decanted by a cyclone or filter) and deposits a part of the heavier particles in a decanting hopper, equipped with a screw for reject expulsion. The dust-free grain enters a cylindrical rotating drum with interchangeable perforated screens. The first screen removes light impurities (sand, splits etc.), while the following screens allow the good grain to pass through pre-sized holes and the large impurities come out at the end of drum. The choice of screen perforation size depends upon the cereal and the type of reject to separate out.
The Kwik Kleen grain cleaner was developed to assist the farmers with problems incurred while drying and storing grain. Removal of the fine material prior to drying and storing allows airflow through the commodity to occur more evenly and efficiently. The Kwik Kleen grain cleaner removes such “fine materials” as: Cracked kernels, weed seeds, and the “Bee’s wings” commonly found in corn.
In addition to its outstanding cleaning capabilities the Kwik Kleen grain cleaner works very well for sizing barley and other commodities. Kwik Kleen grain cleaner is available in two sizes, Model 572, and Model 772. The first digit of each model indicates the number of grain cleaning tubes. All models are available with electric or Hydraulic drive mechanisms. The capacities of the grain cleaners range from 2500bph on the model 572, up to 3500 BPH on the Model 772. The screenings or tailings discharge auger is standard equipment on the 572 and 772. All screens are easily changed by one person and with over 20 screen sizes available, nearly all commodities can be accommodated.
The spring-loaded hopper, which is standard on both models of grain cleaner, allows for easy cleaner loading from end dump truck bodies, side dump wagons, or take-outs on grain storage bins.
Engineered and built with commonly sized and readily available bearings, belts, pulleys, chains and sprockets the Kwik Kleen grain cleaner can be easily repaired and running in short order resulting in minimal down time.